Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rambling Mumbling 2

If you get attached to an opinion too much, you could get hurt. For example, I grouped the important scientific papers on usable authentication into several categories. Then I sorted them chronologically in each category. I thought I would read one category at a time and in chronological order, so that I could specialize on a particular concept (general to that category) while getting to know the temporal order of the developments in that category. But it seems that not all papers require the same level of concentration and quiet. You could become tired and less attentive and it is better to switch to easy papers in a different category for a while, may be until you are having sleep. After you have woken and your mind is fresh again, take up the difficult papers you skipped before.

No comments:

Post a Comment