Friday, October 18, 2013

Home vs Campus

Home - Pros:
  1. No need to walk with load in my backpack in cold to the campus. [Take only what is necessary for the day's work, need to do twice a day, at most 40 minutes, a bit of walking is good for health]
  2. No need to take lunch with me. [Could buy lunch]
  3. I can smoke as much as I wish. [Reduction in smoking is very good]
  4. I can take tea as many times as I wish. [Could have a refreshing cup of Starbucks coffee instead]
  5. I can wear very comfortable clothes and do not need to wear shoes. [Could take sandals in the backpack and wear comfortable dress]
  6. Going toilet is very easy. [Not frequent]
  7. Apart from Facebook and Zafar, almost perfect solitude. [Better to reduce context switching]
Home - Cons:
  1. Light is not abundant. [Plenty of light in Cudahy or in Raynor]
  2. Deterioration of professionalism. [Nearby the office, so can meet instantly]
  3. Too much smoking. 
  4. Too much tea.
  5. Nobody else around who is studying. [People are studying all around, a comfortable humming noise]
  6. Neglected official duties. 
  7. No printers around. [Both B/W and color printers around]

1 comment: